- $24.37 including tax- no shipping
- 22 oz jar
- Burn Time: 110-150 hours
- Single Wick
- IN CASE OF SPILLS: OH NO!!!
- WAX LEFT IN JAR AFTER TOTAL BURN TIME
APROX 4 OZ.
- Scent: Pure true scent that comes through strong
for the first 2 inches of candle.
- Actual cost per ounce based on above- $1.35
- Ingredients: Premium-grade, highly refined
paraffin waxes specially blended for optimum
burning and fragrance performance.
- WHY? On a visit to the competitor's flagship store,
I inquired why no natural waxes. My answer: "We
experimented with it and found the cost to be
prohibitive. Our customers would never pay what we
would need to manufacture them."
- Bottom Line: Why would you want to burn a candle
containing petroleum products with possible adverse
health affects and even pay more in the long run?
- 7% fragrance oils
October 20, 2008
Candle Difference part 1
Yankee Brand Candles